DCC/Bible-in-Life High School Digital Bundle - Spring
Nurturing Disciples of All Ages Through Scripture
Guiding Verse: "Faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ." -Romans 10:17
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. David C Cook's bestselling curriculum, Bible-in-Life is for all ages (toddler through adult) and communicates the gospel with life-changing clarity, motivating students to apply what they've learned at every stage of spiritual growth. From vibrant graphics to fresh content, Bible-in-Life delivers the quality you count on every Sunday and takes that into the week with families.
Each week, Bible-in-Life students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
High School Digital Bundle
Bible-in-Life for high school provides teenagers with an engaging Sunday school experience designed to help them make a successful transition to owning their faith. While few curriculum options are available for this age group, it is perhaps the most important life stage of all! This curriculum can either be used on its own or come alongside youth ministry programs. Digital bundle includes Teacher's Commentary (roadmap for teaching each lesson) and Blueprint, a quarterly digital teen magazine, featuring intense graphic appeal and compelling articles-all with the goal to support each weekly Bible study and spark group discussions on contemporary issues, relationships, discernment, and career and future goals. Plus, fun trivia, quizzes, time slices, and devotions for the rest of the week.
- Bible-based learning
- Easy-to-teach lessons. with classroom tips
- Teacher devotional
- Understanding the Bible
- Full of interaction, engaging activities, and discussions
- A variety of activities to choose from
- Exciting visual appeal with Blueprint magazine for teens
- 3-year scope and sequence with 3 unit themes per quarter
- Encourages life application throughout the week
- Everything at your fingertips
- Easy to share with staff, volunteers, and students
- Digital take-home resources for students
- Flexible and affordable for your budget
- Devotionals for teenagers to use during the week
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.