Echoes Middle School Digital Bundle - Spring
Nurturing Disciples of All Ages Through Scripture
Guiding Verse: "Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name." -Psalm 100:4
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
Middle School Digital Bundle
Echoes provides African-American young teens in grades 6 through 8 with a Sunday school experience that supports them through this time of massive change-physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and socially. Resources are filled with helpful information about real-life situations dealing with parents, interacting with friends and peers, making choices, and more. Echoes offers fun and engaging ways to encounter the Bible and God's love for middle schoolers with weekly Bible studies and a six-day devotional schedule for the rest of the week. Digital bundle includes Teacher's Commentary (roadmap for teaching each lesson), The Rock (for getting into God's Word during class and at home), and Creative Teaching Aid (posters, games, reproducibles, and more).
- Biblically based
- Culturally relevant topics
- Highlights in black history
- Easy-to-teach lessons with classroom tips
- Real Life Downloaded option integrates current events into the classroom
- Full of interaction, engaging activities, and discussions
- A variety of activities to choose from
- 3-year scope and sequence with 3 unit themes per quarter
- Encourages life application throughout the week
- Everything at your fingertips
- Easy to share with staff, volunteers, and families
- Digital take-home resources for students
- Flexible and affordable for your budget
- Digital take-home resources for young teens to use at home during the week
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.