DCC/Bible-in-Life Preschool Digital Bundle - Winter
Nurturing Disciples of All Ages Through Scripture
Guiding Verse: "Faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ." -Romans 10:17
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. David C Cook's bestselling curriculum, Bible-in-Life is for all ages (toddler through adult) and communicates the gospel with life-changing clarity, motivating students to apply what they've learned at every stage of spiritual growth. From vibrant graphics to fresh content, Bible-in-Life delivers the quality you count on every Sunday and takes that into the week with families.
Each week, Bible-in-Life students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
Preschool Digital Bundle
The preschool age level offers children ages 3 to 5 with a Sunday school experience that is alive with activity, creativity, and learning. This age level encourages Bible memorization and invites children to respond to God through worship time. Children will learn Bible stories through interactive storytelling with movable figures, applying the story theme to their own lives, singing along to original songs that follow each unit theme, and making crafts with increased independence as they develop their fine motor skills. Digital bundle includes Teacher's Guide (roadmap for teaching each lesson), My Sunday Pictures (a take-home resource to use during the week), and Creative Teaching Aid (songs, posters, games, puzzles, and more).
- Expands introduction to faith and Bible stories
- Bible memory verse for each unit
- Easy-to-teach lessons with helpful tips for teachers
- Multi-sensory lessons with music, movement, play, and crafts
- 2-year scope and sequence with 3 unit themes per quarter
- Built in worship time experience
- Wooly lamb and Shaggy donkey puppets!
- Original songs that follow each unit theme
- Everything at your fingertips
- Easy to share with staff, volunteers, and families
- Digital take-home resources for parents to use with their preschoolers