NIV® Standard Lesson Commentary® 2017-2018
NIV® Standard Lesson Commentary® Paperback Edition (SLC) is perfect as the primary resource for an adult Sunday school class and personal study or as a supplemental resource for any curriculum that follows the ISSL/Uniform Series (ISSL).
The SLC combines thorough Bible study with relevant examples and questions to provide 52 weeks of lessons in 1 volume.
- Verse-by-verse commentary for in-depth study of Scripture
- Daily Bible reading plan
- Discussion questions to encourage deeper thinking and application
- Free student pages and other helpful resources for each lesson at StandardLesson.com
2017-2018 students will explore:
- Covenant with God (Pentateuch, 1 & 2 Samuel, Nehemiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, 1 Corinthians, Hebrews)
- Faith in Action (Daniel, Matthew, Acts, Ephesians, 1 Timothy, James)
- Acknowledging God (Pentateuch, 2 Chronicles, Psalms, Luke, John, 2 Corinthians, Hebrews, Revelation)
- Justice in the New Testament (Matthew, Luke, Romans, 2 Corinthians, Colossians)