Echoes Upper Elementary Digital Bundle - Spring
Nurturing Disciples of All Ages Through Scripture
Guiding Verse: "Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name." -Psalm 100:4
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
Upper Elementary Digital Bundle
Echoes provides African-American children in fourth and fifth grades with a Sunday school experience that deepens their own Bible study and builds out their foundation of faith, while at the same time offering real-life application and support for their expanding perspective of the world and how they fit in-from friendships to parent and family relationships. Digital bundle includes Teacher's Commentary (roadmap for teaching each lesson), Bible Adventures (for getting into God's Word during class), Pix (a take-home resource to use during the week), and Creative Teaching Aid (songs, posters, games, puzzles, and more).
- Biblically based learning
- Culturally relevant topics
- Highlights in black history
- Easy-to-teach lessons with helpful hints for teachers
- Bible studies build skills and gets preteens into their Bibles
- Real Life Downloaded option integrates current events into your classroom
- Bible memory verse for each week
- Full of interaction, engaging activities, and discussions
- Encourages life application through the week
- 3-year scope and sequence with 3 unit themes per quarter
- Original songs that follow each unit theme
- Exciting visual appeal with excerpts from The Action Bible
- Everything at your fingertips
- Easy to share with staff, volunteers, and families
- Flexible and affordable for your budget
- Digital take-home resources for preteens and families to use at home during the week
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multiuse use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.