DCC/Bible-in-Life Elementary Digital Bundle - Spring
Nurturing Disciples of All Ages Through Scripture
Guiding Verse: "Faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ." -Romans 10:17
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. David C Cook's bestselling curriculum, Bible-in-Life is for all ages (toddler through adult) and communicates the gospel with life-changing clarity, motivating students to apply what they've learned at every stage of spiritual growth. From vibrant graphics to fresh content, Bible-in-Life delivers the quality you count on every Sunday and takes that into the week with families.
Each week, Bible-in-Life students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
Elementary Digital Bundle
Bible-in-Life for elementary children in second and third grades with a Sunday school experience that matches their growing independence and responsibility, rapidly increasing vocabulary and memorization ability, increased writing and drawing skills, and especially their capacity to more deeply grasp the love of God and the meaning and application of the truths within His Word, the Bible. Digital bundle includes Teacher's Guide (roadmap for teaching each lesson), Bible Discoveries (for getting into God's Word during class), Friends (a take-home resource to use during the week), and Creative Teaching Aid (songs, posters, games, puzzles, and more). The elementary Discovery Pack craft books are ONLY available in print. Please order separately, one per student.
- Biblically based
- Easy-to-teach lessons
- Bible memory verse for each week
- Quarterly Bible Overview Chart helps children see where the Bible passage fits into God's Word
- Original songs that follow each unit theme
- Full of interaction, engaging activities, and discussions
- Built in Prayer and Worship Time
- 3-year scope and sequence with 3 unit themes per quarter
- Encourages life application
- Everything at your fingertips
- Easy to share with staff, volunteers, and families
- Flexible and affordable for your budget
- Digital take-home resources for students and families
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.