Fun Loving You
For a Good Time, Call Home
Ted Cunningham has a surprising definition of marriage: a man and a woman enjoying life together. In fact, God created marriage to be a blast—even when it feels like the rest of life is going to explode.
This refreshing book will help you:
- Laugh together again (it’s easier than you think)
- Make sex even more exciting than on your honeymoon
- Discover how to make doing dishes together a party
- Fight as teammates, not opponents
- Figure out how to break the routine without breaking the bank
- Remember why your spouse is the most likeable person you know
Fun Loving You puts laughter, fun, and even spin-the-bottle back into marriage. After all, life is hard. Marriage doesn’t have to be.
Book - Paperback Trade
Item #: 107722
Publication Date: September 1, 2013
About the Author
Ted Cunningham is the founding pastor of Woodland Hills Family Church in Branson, Missouri. A graduate of Liberty University and Dallas Theological Seminary, Cunningham is the author or co-author of numerous books, including Trophy Child and Young and in Love. He and his wife have two children.