DCC/Bible-in-Life Upper Elementary Digital Bundle - Summer
Nurturing Disciples of All Ages Through Scripture
Guiding Verse: "Faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ." -Romans 10:17
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. David C Cook's bestselling curriculum, Bible-in-Life is for all ages (toddler through adult) and communicates the gospel with life-changing clarity, motivating students to apply what they've learned at every stage of spiritual growth. From vibrant graphics to fresh content, Bible-in-Life delivers the quality you count on every Sunday and takes that into the week with families.
Each week, Bible-in-Life students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
Upper Elementary Digital Bundle
Bible-in-Life for upper elementary offers preteens in fourth and fifth grades a Sunday school experience that deepens their own Bible study and builds out their foundation of faith, while at the same time offering real-life application and support for their expanding perspective of the world and how they fit in-from friendships to parent and family relationships. Digital bundle includes Teacher's Guide (roadmap for teaching each lesson), Bible Adventures (for getting into God's Word during class), Pix (a take-home resource to use during the week), and Creative Teaching Aid (songs, posters, games, puzzles, and more).
- Biblically based
- Easy-to-teach lessons
- Bible memory verse for each week
- Real Life Downloaded option integrates current events into your classroom
- Bible studies build skills and gets preteens into their Bibles
- Original songs that follow each unit theme
- Full of interaction, engaging activities, and discussions
- Exciting visual appeal with excerpts from The Action Bible
- 3-year scope and sequence (unified themes from elementary through high school) with 3 unit themes per quarter
- Everything at your fingertips
- Easy to share with staff, volunteers, and families
- Flexible and affordable for your budget
- Digital take-home resources for students and families
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.