David C. Cook's KJV Bible Lesson Commentary 2015-16
Trustworthy Scripture commentary together with fifty-two Bible lessons that follow the ISSL Scripture sequence combined with the King James Version of the Bible.
- A one-stop Bible resource that relates the truths of Scripture to everyday life
- Individual lessons have eight pages of introductions, discussion questions, and relevant life applications for each week of the year
- Printed Scripture with verse-by-verse explanations
- Delves into the major Bible themes and books systematically
- Illuminating Bible background and commentary; daily Bible readings; lesson suggestions for adults, youth and children
Book - Paperback Trade
Item #: 134123
Publication Date: May 1, 2015
About the Author
Dan Lioy, PhD, is an ordained minister with the Evangelical Church Alliance and a Professor in the School of Continuing Theological Studies at North-West University in South Africa. After receiving an undergraduate degree from the University of Southern California, Dan earned a master’s degree from Dallas Theological Seminary and a doctorate from the Potchefstroom Campus of North-West University. Dan has worked as a freelance editor and writer, a hospital chaplain, and a college administrator. Dan lives in Salem, Oregon, with his wife, Marcia.