DCC/Bible-in-Life Early Elementary Digital Bundle - Winter
Nurturing Disciples of All Ages Through Scripture
Guiding Verse: "Faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ." -Romans 10:17
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. David C Cook's bestselling curriculum, Bible-in-Life is for all ages (toddler through adult) and communicates the gospel with life-changing clarity, motivating students to apply what they've learned at every stage of spiritual growth. From vibrant graphics to fresh content, Bible-in-Life delivers the quality you count on every Sunday and takes that into the week with families.
Each week, Bible-in-Life students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
Early Elementary Digital Bundle
The early elementary age level offers children in kindergarten and first grade with a Sunday school experience filled with talk time and activities that open their hearts and minds to God's Word and the love of Jesus as they form a foundation of faith. Children learn Bible stories through interactive storytelling with movable figures, apply the story theme to their own lives, sing along to original music that reinforces Bible themes, and make crafts that match their growing fine motor skills. Bible Beginnings will teach them basic Bible study skills in class, and Scripture memorization is also emphasized. Digital bundle includes Teacher's Guide (roadmap for teaching each lesson), My Bible Beginnings (for getting into God's Word during class), Storytime (a take-home resource to use during the week), and Creative Teaching Aid (songs, posters, games, puzzles, and more).
Please note: The early elementary Make-It/Take-It craft books are ONLY available in print. Please order separately, one per student.
- Expands introduction to faith and Bible stories
- Bible memory verse for each unit
- Easy-to-teach lessons with helpful tips for teachers
- Multi-sensory lessons with music, movement, play, and crafts
- 2-year scope and sequence with 3 unit themes per quarter
- Built in worship time experience
- Wooly lamb and Shaggy donkey puppets!
- Original songs that follow each unit theme
- Everything at your fingertips
- Easy to share with staff, volunteers, and families
- Digital take-home resources for parents to use with their elementary schoolers