Big Book of Job Descriptions for Ministry
Job descriptions for church’s ministry positions. Includes a CD-ROM to customize each description to fit your unique needs.
Recommended for all ministry leaders.
- Develop comprehensive job descriptions for recruiting and evaluation
- Descriptions range from executive pastor to pantry organizer
- Discover a new ministry organizational positions
Printed edition not available at this time.
Order this digital product, and you'll get access to the following:
A single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files. This product license is only valid while you maintain the file. If you lose or delete the file, you must purchase another license.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.