Becoming Myself 8-Session DVD
Discover Your Truest Self
What if you started being you? As Stasi Eldredge reminds us, God offers us hope when we feel stuck in life-and even invites us to participate in our own amazing transformation!
Ideal for small-group use, this eight-session DVD accompanies Becoming Myself and its study guide. Along with a live audience of women, Stasi leads us through these topics:
- Session One: Does Anyone Really Change?
- Session Two: Looking Back with Mercy/The Landscape of Our Lives
- Session Three: Our Mothers, Ourselves
- Session Four: From Accepting to Embracing/From Fear to Desire
- Session Five: The Company of Women/Beauty Forged in Suffering
- Session Six: Stumbling into Freedom
- Session Seven: Becoming a Woman of Faith and Worship
Digital Video Disk
Item #: 129374
Case Quantity: 36
Publication Date: January 1, 2014
About the Author
Stasi Eldredge leads the women’s ministry of Ransomed Heart and is the co-author (with her husband, John) of Captivating and Love & War. Her books have sold nearly 3 million copies. Stasi and John have three sons and live in Colorado Springs, Colorado.