Becoming Myself 8-Session Study Guide
Discover a Life of Freedom and Transformation
In Becoming Myself, Stasi Eldredge explores why the most important journey you can take is the journey into becoming your true self through the love of God. This eight-session companion guide invites you to participate more fully in the process of becoming who God created you to be.
Designed for individuals or groups, the Becoming Myself Study Guide explores topics such as:
- Is it possible to change when I’ve been stuck for so long?
- How do I move beyond my fears?
- Can I thank God for my body when I don’t like it?
- What beauty can come through suffering?
- How does God really see me?
- Is there a way to speed up the process of God’s transformation of me?
- How has my mother shaped me?
- What are God’s dreams for me?
- How can I let go of negative thoughts about myself?
- What does it look like to become a woman of faith and worship?
- How much healing, freedom and transformation can I enjoy?
Each chapter in this guide helps you explore your own story with grace as you discover your truest self.
Book - Paperback Trade
Item #: 127644
Publication Date: August 1, 2013
About the Author
A teacher and conference speaker, Stasi Eldredge leads the women’s ministry of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God. She is the co-author of Captivating and Love & War with her husband, John. Her books have sold nearly 3 million copies.
Stasi loves the joy and freedom that come from knowing Jesus and longs to see others come to know him more deeply. She also loves getting lost in a good novel, walking in the woods near her home in Colorado Springs, and sharing life with her family, her friends, and her God.