7 Family Ministry Essentials
With decades of ministry experience, Michelle Anthony and Megan Marshman capture the guiding essentials of life-changing family ministry. These seven essentials for children and student leaders emphasize:
- Empowering families to take spiritual leadership in the home
- Forming lifetime faith that transcends childhood beliefs
- Teaching Scripture as the ultimate authority of truth
- Understanding the role of the Holy Spirit to teach and transform
- Engaging every generation in the gospel of God’s redemptive story
- Making God central in every biblical narrative and daily living
- Participating in community with like-minded ministry leaders
Family Ministry Essentials will energize and equip you with the practical steps, inspirational stories, and biblical foundation you need as you lead those in your ministry.
Book - Paperback Trade
Item #: 134774
Publication Date: June 1, 2015
About the Author
Michelle Anthony is the vice president of Learning Resources and Family Ministry Architect at David C Cook and the author of Spiritual Parenting, Dreaming of More for the Next Generation, A Theology of Family Ministry, and The Big God Story. Michelle has graduate degrees in Christian education, theology, and leadership and over twenty-five years of church ministry experience as a children’s and family pastor. She lives in Colorado Springs and loves a good book and a cup of coffee.