The 30-Day Praise Challenge for Parents
Becky Harling shows readers that if they praise God for twenty minutes a day for one month, they will know less anxiety and more joy on the parenting journey.
In The Thirty-Day Praise Challenge for Parents, Harling challenges readers to praise God for twenty minutes a day for one month. They will be amazed at how intentional praise will:
- Quiet their anxiety about their kids
- Provide a shelter of protection over their family
- Break the chains of generational sin
- Deepen their children's faith
- Strengthen their own spiritual lives
Arranged topically, this book includes a list of selected songs to enhance the praise journey and creative ideas for continuing the habit of praise. Parents will discover why nothing builds strong families like praising God.
Book - Paperback Trade
Item #: 127346
Case Quantity: 24
Publication Date: September 1, 2014