What is the deadline to return Sunday school curriculum each quarter? Curriculum, as well as many other products, must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date. For additional information or questions, please contact us at 1-800-323-7543.
How does David C Cook handle returns?
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from David C Cook. If your purchase does not meet your ministry needs and expectations, please return it within 30 days for an exchange or 100% refund of the purchase price. This does include shipping and handling charges. Please use the return form on the back of the packing slip that was included with your order. If you do not have a packing slip please include a note with your name and your account number.
Damaged, Defective, or Missing Items
If your order is received damaged, defective, missing items, or is not as you requested, please call our Customer Care Team at 1-800-743-2514 prior to returning your items and we will send you a replacement or credit your account without delay.
Your Complete satisfaction is our number one goal. Any Item you are not satisfied with, if returned within 30 days of receipt and in resalable condition, will be issued an exchange or refund (cost of merchandise only).
- Repack the items securely
- Please use the return form on the back of the packing slip that was included with your order and enclose in package. Don't have your packing slip? Download a printable returns form here: Merchandise Return Form
- Ship prepaid via USPS with Delivery Confirmation, FedEx Ground, or UPS. Please retain your tracking number. (No COD's will be accepted)
- Videos, CDs, DVDs, or other media may only be returned for refunds if UNOPENED. If opened, they may be returned only for replacement of the same item.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable
What address should I send returns to?
David C. Cook
850 N Grove
Elgin, IL 60120