KJV Bible Student Large Print—Fall 2017
Designed so students have Scripture exposition and learning activities to help them understand the week’s lesson. Available in regular and large print.
Your class can participate in a deep study of God’s Word with:
- Printed Bible text for each lesson
- Condensed commentary on the text that is consistent with the teacher book
- Learning activities that coincide with the lessons
- A daily Bible reading plan
- Special feature articles that relate to the topic of discussion
Order 1 per student.
Standard Lesson Quarterly ® is a richly resourced adult curriculum based on the International Sunday School Lessons (ISSL)/Uniform Series. Reliable Scripture exposition, culturally relevant examples, and timely discussion questions engage students and give the Bible lesson meaning in their everyday lives. Using the KJV as a basis for study, students survey the Bible in a six year cycle.
2017-2018 students will explore:
- Covenant with God (Pentateuch, 1 & 2 Samuel, Nehemiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, 1 Corinthians, Hebrews)
- Faith in Action (Daniel, Matthew, Acts, Ephesians, 1 Timothy, James)
- Acknowledging God (Pentateuch, 2 Chronicles, Psalms, Luke, John, 2 Corinthians, Hebrews, Revelation)
- Justice in the New Testament (Matthew, Luke, Romans, 2 Corinthians, Colossians)