Preteen Teacher Guide Grades 5 & 6 - Fall Year A
The Edge Preteen Teacher’s Guide gives you three topics that are covered in 4-5 sessions. Each topic has a Bible passage to memorize (some of the most memorable passages in Scripture) and dozens of ways to discuss, connect, and apply the truth of God’s Word to the daily lives of preteens!
• Engage preteens in fun and lively ways to think and talk about the Bible
• Preteens create, act, play active games while learning ways live out biblical principles
• Works best with Visual Edge Fall A Poster Pack, Sonic Edge CD #1, Edge Student Guides and Get the Edge Comics
Order the printed edition and you'll get:
• 11" x 8.5" printed book shipped from our distribution center
Order either digital download edition and you'll get:
• The entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device
• All of the teacher guide lessons in individual PDF files—makes it easy to email to volunteers each week!
Note about digital licensing: The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher who will share this book, then order the multi-use version.
Order one per teacher
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.