Please note: Although Users of all ages are welcome to browse the Sunday School Sites, many of the Available Features may only be accessed/used by Users who are 13 years of age and older (“Restricted Features”). Restricted Features are not available to Users under age 13 because participation in these Restricted Features requires a User to provide information about him/herself and, for safety and security reasons, Sunday School does not collect and store personal information provided by Users under age 13.
3. Ownership and Permitted Use of Content – Sunday School and its licensors , own all content, including but not limited to all text, Available Features, trademarks, written material, music, artwork, computer code, look and feel, trade dress, technical information and advertisements appearing on or otherwise making-up the Sunday School Sites (“Content”). Such Content is protected under United States and other countries’ copyright, trademark and other laws and international treaty provisions, and any unauthorized use by you of this Content may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. The ownership of all Content is retained by its owner.
You may not remove, obscure or otherwise deface proprietary notices appearing on any Content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
4. Sunday School Sites Accounts - Users who are ages 13 and older may choose to register for one or more accounts through the Sunday School Sites (a User who has registered for one or more accounts through the Sunday School Sites a “Registered User”, each such account an “Sunday School Account”). Depending upon the type of Sunday School Account for which you are registering, in addition to your name and contact information, you may be required to submit a valid credit card number, billing address, and related billing information. When you register for an Sunday School Account you must (i) provide accurate and truthful information about yourself, including, if applicable, billing information, and (ii) update such information from time to time as necessary to keep your registration information current and accurate. By establishing an Sunday School Account, you represent and warrant you have the right and are authorized to provide the information you provide when you register for such Sunday School Account.
Sunday School reserves the right to terminate any Sunday School Account, and delete the profile corresponding to such Sunday School Account (and any accompanying content), at any time if we believe that the account holder is less than 13 years of age.
5. Additional Information Specifically for Registered Users - You may not maintain more than one active Sunday School Account through a particular Sunday School Site at any time. Sunday School reserves the right to terminate or suspend any or all of your Sunday School Accounts at any time for any or no reason. Therefore, you should keep copies and records of any content you may wish to access if your account is terminated.
If you are a Registered User, you are responsible for (i) all activities occurring under your Sunday School Accounts and, (ii) keeping your password and other information pertaining to your Sunday School Accounts confidential. You should not provide the log-in information associated with your Sunday School Accounts to any person. If you suspect someone is accessing or using your Sunday School Account without your permission or if you need to change your password or Sunday School Account information, please click on the applicable link as you log-in to your Sunday School Account. NOTE: If you have an Sunday School Account for more than one Sunday School Site, a change you make in one of your Sunday School Accounts may not automatically be made in your other Sunday School Accounts. Therefore, in order to change information in connection with all of your Sunday School Accounts, you must change the information individually in each Sunday School Account.
By making a Submission, you represent and warrant (i) you own all right, title and interest in and to your Submission, or you have the necessary approvals and permissions to grant Sunday School the Submission License described above, (ii) your Submission, and the exercise by Sunday School of Sunday School’s rights under the Submission License in relation to such Submission, does not violate applicable law or the intellectual property rights or other rights of others, including but not limited to trade secret, copyrights, trademarks, publicity and privacy rights, and contract rights of others and (ii) your Submission does not contain software viruses, spiders, spybots, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of spam.
In addition, a Submission shall not, nor shall a Submission provide a link or reference to content that:
promote(s) hatred, racism, bigotry, physical violence or emotional abuse against any individual or group;
is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or otherwise contain(s) offensive content;
misrepresent(s) your identity or affiliation or connection with a person or entity;
imply(ies) or state(s) that Sunday School endorses or is in any way associated with such Submission;
contain(s) any false, misleading, deceptive, sexually suggestive, abusive or harassing content;
contain(s) photographs or words containing or depicting objectionable subject matter, including but not limited to photos depicting or containing the following: excessive violence, nudity, obscenity, sexual explicitness, and harassing content;
contain(s) any information or computer code that is intended to, or are likely to, damage, interfere with, alter, intercept or expropriate any data or system, such as Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots and other unauthorized computer programming routines; or
contain(s) advertising or solicitation of any kind.
Sunday School does not guarantee that Submissions will not be lost or damaged or that you will be able to retrieve your Submissions. Sunday School reserves the right, but does not have the responsibility to monitor and remove any Submission, at any time and without notice, in Sunday School’s sole discretion.
7. Participating in the Sunday School Site - Generally: Be Polite and Obey the Law! At all times while visiting the Sunday School Sites and participating in, accessing and using the Available Features (cumulatively “Using the Sunday School Sites”), you must conduct yourself in a polite, courteous and respectful manner, and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
For example, you may not, while Using the Sunday School Sites:
request, or otherwise attempt to obtain or store, personal information, passwords, Sunday School Account information or any other type of information of other Users;
access or use another person’s Sunday School Account(s);
disguise the origin of any Submissions;
alter, modify, frame, or “mirror” any Content;
create a deep-link to any Sunday School Site by by-passing such Sunday School Site’s home page;
use any data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools in connection with the Sunday School Sites;
inhibit, disrupt, or otherwise prevent anyone from using or accessing the Sunday School Sites or interrupt any User’s experience on the Sunday School Sites, including but not limited to acting in any manner that disrupts Users’ real-time exchanges or hacking or defacing any portion of the Sunday School Sites;
interfere with or disrupt the Sunday School Sites, or servers or network connections to the Sunday School Sites;
disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Sunday School Sites;
modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Sunday School Sites;
attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sunday School Sites (or any portion thereof), any Available Feature, any other systems or networks connected to the Sunday School Sites or any server related thereto;
use the Sunday School Sites to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation; and
provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
9. Content on the Sunday School Site - Sunday School does not independently verify (i) any Submissions, or (ii) any Content provided by third parties having an agreement with Sunday School to provide content to the Sunday School Sites (such third parties “Content Providers”). Sunday School takes reasonable efforts to ensure any Content Sunday School itself provides is accurate and timely, however, Sunday School does not guarantee or warrant any Content provided by Sunday School or any other party (i.e. User or Content Provider) is accurate, complete, truthful, or non-objectionable. Sunday School does not endorse any Submissions made by Users or Content provided by Content Providers.
Sunday School reserves the right, at any time and in Sunday School’s sole discretion, to remove any Content from the Sunday School Sites without notice. Please keep in mind when using the Sunday School Sites that Users may, (i) remain largely anonymous when using the Sunday School Sites, (ii) be other than who or what they claim they are, and (iii) have dishonest, deceitful or harmful intentions. Therefore, you should exercise extreme discretion and skepticism when evaluating Content and interacting with individuals on the Sunday School Sites. You should not, except as specifically requested by Sunday School during the registration process or when you are placing orders through the Sunday School Sites, provide your or any other individual’s name, street address, telephone numbers, financial information, email addresses or other sensitive or personal information.
10. System Requirements. - In order to use certain Available Features you are required to have Internet access and may be required to download/obtain certain (i) software and (ii) particular compatible devices. Unless otherwise expressly stated in any Additional Terms you may have entered into (or may enter into) with Sunday School relating to any software, Sunday School grants you a personal, limited, non-exclusive right to download, install and execute a single copy of the software in accordance with the instructions provided on the Sunday School Site and solely for your own personal and non-commercial purposes. Except as expressly set forth in the foregoing sentence (or any applicable Additional Terms), You are granted no licenses or rights, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, in or to any software or any intellectual property rights therein or related thereto, and you may not modify, copy or reproduce, perform, display, create derivative works from, republish, post, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, distribute, or in any way exploit any portion of the software without the prior written permission of Sunday School. You acknowledge and agree that your ability to use Available Features will depend on (among other things) the speed of your Internet access and the hardware and software accessing the Available Features (including whether you have obtained the upgrades and updates that are available for such hardware and software). You are responsible for maintaining your Internet service and hardware and software, including obtaining/downloading any updates/upgrades to such hardware and software. You acknowledge and agree that Sunday School may, at any time and in its sole discretion, change the Available Features and the requirements (type of Internet access, hardware, software) relating to the Available Features. Sunday School does not guarantee or warrant that you will have access, at any time, to the Sunday School Sites or any Available Features.
11. General Practices Regarding Use and Storage - Sunday School reserves the right to establish general practices and limits concerning use of, and storage space on, Sunday School’s servers.
12. Product, Service and Technical Information on the Sunday School Sites - Sunday School has made a conscientious effort to display and describe the Available Features accurately and completely. However, the detail and accuracy of the image and specifications of products that you see as a visitor to the Sunday School Sites will depend on a number of things, including your computer equipment and Internet connections. In addition, Sunday School is constantly updating the Available Features on the Sunday School Sites in response to the requests and advancements made in the industry. Consequently, Sunday School cannot and does not guarantee that the Available Features, including but not limited to, product images, services or specifications displayed or described to you on the Sunday School Sites are or will remain accurate in every detail. You agree that the technical information, opinions, recommendations and other information made available to you on the Sunday School Sites, including commentary regarding particular products are provided for your convenience only and shall not be relied upon as substitutes for thorough consultation with appropriately trained professionals familiar with your particular needs and circumstances.
The products and services depicted on the Sunday School Sites are available only while supplies last. Sunday School reserves the right to discontinue any Available Features at any time, without notice.
13. Links - The Sunday School Sites may display links to other websites or resources sponsored by third parties (such third party sites are known as “Linked Websites”). Access of Linked Websites is at your own risk. These Linked Websites may not be available at all times and may contain content that is untrue, offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated. Sunday School does not endorse or provide warranties of any kind as to any Linked Websites (and any websites to which they link). You should review these Linked Websites closely before submitting information to such Linked Websites or allowing children to visit these Linked Websites.
14. Disclaimer of Warranty - The Sunday School Sites, including, but not limited to all Content, are provided “as is”, “With all faults” and “as available.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Sunday School EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Sunday School Sites. Any Content downloaded, or otherwise obtained through the use of the Sunday School Sites, shall be so obtained at your own discretion and risk. Sunday School will not be responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from obtaining any Content from any Sunday School Site.
Without limitation to the foregoing, Sunday School makes no warranty: (a) there will be no interference with your enjoyment of the Sunday School Sites; (b) the Sunday School Sites will fulfill any particular purpose, need, requirement or specification or is complete, reliable or accurate; (c) your requests to the Sunday School Sites will be honored according to your schedule or any stated schedule; (d) the Sunday School Sites will be timely, secure or error free; (e) any errors in Content will be corrected; (f) Content on the Sunday School Site is lawful, appropriate or available for use in any particular location; or (g) products or services displayed or referenced on the Sunday School Sites are available for use in a particular location.
Your sole remedy against Sunday School for your dissatisfaction with the Sunday School Sites, including, but not limited to all Content, is to stop using the Sunday School Sites or Content thereof with which you are dissatisfied.
15. Limitation of Liability - Sunday School shall not be liable under any theory (including negligence) for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special, lost profits or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the Sunday School Sites, even if Sunday School has been advised of the possibility of such damages. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF SUNDAY SCHOOL FOR ANY DAMAGES (DIRECT OR OTHERWISE) OR PENALTIES OR LOSS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE OF ANY TYPE EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (USD $100), ANY CLAIM FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS THEREOF BEING HEREBY WAIVED BY YOU.
16. Indemnification - You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sunday School and Sunday School’s officers, directors, predecessors, successors in interest, shareholders, employees, and agents (cumulatively “Sunday School Indemnitees”) for all claims against the Sunday School Indemnitees that arise from or are related to your use of the Sunday School Sites.
20. Contact Sunday School - For making a claim of copyright infringement please use the contact information set forth below under “Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.”
For all other issues or questions please use the following contact information:
Sunday School, a Division of David C Cook
Attention: Customer Care
4050 Lee Vance View
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Sunday School takes the intellectual property rights of others very seriously and we ask Users to respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe any Content constitutes copyright infringement of (i) one of your copyrighted works, or (ii) a copyrighted work of a copyright owner who has authorized you to act on his/her behalf, please provide us with the following information:
1. your electronic signature or actual physical signature;
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are allegedly being infringed, a list and description of such works;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Sunday School Site, such description must be reasonably sufficient to enable us to find the allegedly infringing material;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address (if you have an email address);
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the copyright in the allegedly infringed work or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed work.
7. You should provide the copyright infringement notice described above to Sunday School’s agent for notification of claim of copyright infringement. Such agent may be contacted as follows:
Sunday School, a Division of David C Cook
Attention: Copyright Enforcement Agent
4050 Lee Vance View
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Copyright © 2012 Sunday School. All Rights Reserved.